American Classic Wheel Ceramic Bearing
$15.00 AUD - $40.00 AUD
All our prices are in Australian dollars, and the price starts from AUD25.
If you cannot match your model and year of the wheels with listed items on this page, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3-5 times longer lifetime than steel bearings
- 5-9 watts energy saving with the wheel ceramic bearing upgrade
- Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls - 8 times rounder and 4 times smoother than steel balls
- ABEC 7 - mirror polished alloy steel bearing races lead to extremely lower friction
- C 3 clearance - less vibration and smoother riding
- High performance Kluber grease
- Designed for cycling use
American Classic Micro 58 front hub - 2x688
American Classic RD-205 rear hub - 4x6803
American Classic wheels mainly use 688, 6803, 6902 and 15267 bearings. We have just listed up some examples of the bearing combinations. Please feel free to contact us for more details.