Ceramic PressFit92 (PF92/41) MTB Bottom Bracket for Shimano
$169.00 AUD - $203.00 AUD
Pressfit BB92 Ceramic MTB Bottom Bracket for Shimano
BB92 press-fit bottom bracket has been designed with the features of the lightweight and low Q-factor. The large size of 6805 ceramic bearings gives greater durability to the whole system.
The BB92 press-fit bottom bracket is a XTR level component for bike frame shells with 89.5/92mm width x 41 mm ID fitment.This bottom bracket is compatible with Shimano 24mm spindle MTB crankset.
- Light weight design for BB92 press fit standard
- Fibre reinforced polymer BB cups
- ABEC 7 standard alloy steel bearing races
- Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls - highest precision in the market
- Pre-lubricated with HSC Ceramic Grease and sealed.
- Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
- Light touch Dual lip rubber seals for a better protection
- 65g for Shimano crank
- BB92 (PF92) standard frame (non-thread) with shell ID 41mm, width 86.5, 89.5 or 92mm
- Shimano MTB 24mm spindle cranks e.g. Shimano XTR, Shimano Deore XT, Shimano SLX, Shimano Deore, Shimano Saint, Shimano Zee etc.
Gravel bike riders, the combination of our light touch rubber seals and HSC ceramic grease offers effectively combating the challenges posed by wet and dusty gravel racing conditions. Our ceramic bearings empower your gravel bike to perform with the same impressive swiftness as a road bike. Embrace the exhilarating fusion of speed and durability as you unlock your gravel bike's true potential.