Ceramic PressFit30 Bottom Bracket MTB
$179.90 AUD - $213.90 AUD
Pressfit30 Ceramic Bottom Bracket MTB
Press Fit 30(PF30) is based on the BB30 system and introduced in 2009. Instead of the bearings sitting inside of the frame shell directly, PF30's bearings inserted into plastic cups that are easier to be pressed into the frame. PF30 system allows adding an integrated sealing system, which helps prolong bearing life.
With the plastic cups, PF30 bottom bracket frame shell has a diameter of 46mm (compared to a BB30 42mm) and the same width, 68mm for Road or 73mm for MTB.
- Improved sealing structure
- Integrated seal and pre-assembled HSC ceramic bearings
- ABEC 7 standard alloy steel bearing races
- Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls - highest precision in the market
- Pre-lubricated with HSC Ceramic Grease and sealed.
- Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
- Heavy duty rubber seals for an extra protection
- 79 g
Pressfit 30 standard frame (non-thread) with shell ID 46mm, width 68, 73mm
30mm spindle MTB cranks
Gravel bike riders, the combination of our light touch rubber seals and HSC ceramic grease offers effectively combating the challenges posed by wet and dusty gravel racing conditions. Our ceramic bearings empower your gravel bike to perform with the same impressive swiftness as a road bike. Embrace the exhilarating fusion of speed and durability as you unlock your gravel bike's true potential.