Ceramic Pressfit BB86 Bottom Bracket for SRAM GXP Cranks
$169.00 AUD - $203.00 AUD
Pressfit BB86 Ceramic Bottom Bracket for SRAM GXP Cranks
BB86 press-fit bottom bracket has been designed with the features of the lightweight and low Q-factor. The large size of 6805 ceramic bearings gives greater durability to the whole system.
The BB86 press-fit bottom bracket is a Dura-Ace or XTR level component for bike frame shells with 86.5 width x 41 mm ID fitment.This bottom bracket is compatible with SRAM GXP 22-24mm spindle road crankset.
- Brand new designed, improved structure for BB86 standard frames
- Fibre reinforced polymer BB cups
- ABEC 7 standard alloy steel bearing races
- Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls - highest precision in the market
- Pre-lubricated with HSC Ceramic Grease and sealed.
- Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
- Light touch Dual lip rubber seals for a better protection
- 68 g for SRAM GXP cranks
- BB86 standard frame (non-thread) with shell ID 41mm, width 86.5mm
e.g. Scott,Giant,Trek Madone 3 serie,Trek Madone 2 serie,Trek Domane 2 series,Trek Ion CX Pro BB86 press fit frames etc.
SRAM Rival/Force/Red, Truvativ and Bontrager GXP cranks (HSC GXP adapter included)
Alternative of following Shimano BBs:
- Shimano INT Dura-Ace SM-BB9141, Dura Ace SM-BB9241,
Ultegra SM-BB7241,Shimano SM-BB71 or BB91 Road Press Fit Bottom Bracket, Shimano SM-FC7800P road pressfit
Gravel bike riders, the combination of our light touch rubber seals and HSC ceramic grease offers effectively combating the challenges posed by wet and dusty gravel racing conditions. Our ceramic bearings empower your gravel bike to perform with the same impressive swiftness as a road bike. Embrace the exhilarating fusion of speed and durability as you unlock your gravel bike's true potential.