Ceramic EVO386 to Shimano/SRAM GXP Bottom Bracket
$199.90 AUD - $233.90 AUD
Pressfit EVO386 Ceramic Bottom Bracket for Shimano/SRAM GXP Cranks
EVO386 frame standard is introduced in 2011 with the same inner diameter of PF30 (46mm) but a wider width of 86.5mm. Its oversize design allows 30mm spindle cranks to work with. EVO386 Shimano/SRAM GXP version bottom bracket moves a step further to accept 24mm spindle Shimano and 22-24mm spindle SRAM GXP cranks without any additional adapters. Its integrated design brings a superior performance without any creaking noise.
- Brand new designed CNC cups with lighter weight and more strength
- ABEC 7 standard alloy steel bearing races
- Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls - highest precision in the market
- Pre-lubricated with HSC Ceramic Grease and sealed.
- Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
- Light touch rubber seals - super smoothness
- 100g for Shimano cranks
- 105g for SRAM GXP cranks
- EVO386 standard frame with shell ID 46mm, width 86.5mm
- 24mm spindle cranks, e.g. Shimano Dura Ace, Shimano Ultegra, Shimano 105, Shimano Tiagra, FSA etc.
SRAM Rival/Force/Red, Truvativ and Bontrager GXP 22-24mm cranks (HSC GXP adapter included)
Gravel bike riders, the combination of our light touch rubber seals and HSC ceramic grease offers effectively combating the challenges posed by wet and dusty gravel racing conditions. Our ceramic bearings empower your gravel bike to perform with the same impressive swiftness as a road bike. Embrace the exhilarating fusion of speed and durability as you unlock your gravel bike's true potential.