Ceramic EVO386 to Campagnolo Bottom Bracket
$199.90 AUD - $233.90 AUD
Pressfit EVO386 Ceramic Bottom Bracket for Campagnolo Cranks
EVO386 frame standard is introduced in 2011 with the same inner diameter of PF30 (46mm) but a wider width of 86.5mm. Its oversize design allows 30mm spindle cranks to work with. EVO386 Campaganolo version bottom bracket moves a step further to accept 25mm spindle Campagnolo cranks without any additional adapters. Its integrated design brings a superior performance without any creaking noise.
- Brand new designed CNC cups with lighter weight and more strength
- ABEC 7 standard alloy steel bearing races
- Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls - highest precision in the market
- Pre-lubricated with HSC Ceramic Grease and sealed.
- Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
- Light touch rubber seals - super smoothness
- 100g for Campagnolo cranks
- EVO386 standard frame with shell ID 46mm, width 86.5mm
- Campagnolo 25mm spindle cranks
Gravel bike riders, the combination of our light touch rubber seals and HSC ceramic grease offers effectively combating the challenges posed by wet and dusty gravel racing conditions. Our ceramic bearings empower your gravel bike to perform with the same impressive swiftness as a road bike. Embrace the exhilarating fusion of speed and durability as you unlock your gravel bike's true potential.