Ceramic EVO386 Bottom Bracket
$179.90 AUD - $213.90 AUD
Pressfit EVO386 Ceramic Bottom Bracket
EVO386 frame standard is introduced in 2011 with the same inner diameter of PF30 (46mm) but a wider width of 86.5mm. Its oversize design allows 30mm spindle cranks to work with. Its integrated design brings a superior performance without any creaking noise.
- Designed for a standard EVO386 frame (86.5mm width) to work with a EVO386 compatible 30mm crankset (not a BB30 standard crankset)
- Integrated seal and pre-assembled HSC ceramic bearings
- ABEC 7 standard alloy steel bearing races
- Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls - highest precision in the market
- Pre-lubricated with HSC Ceramic Grease and sealed.
- Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
- Light touch Dual lip rubber seals for a better protection
- 79 g
- EVO386 standard frame (non-thread) with shell ID 46mm, width 86.5mm
- EVO386 compatible 30mm crankset
Gravel bike riders, the combination of our light touch rubber seals and HSC ceramic grease offers effectively combating the challenges posed by wet and dusty gravel racing conditions. Our ceramic bearings empower your gravel bike to perform with the same impressive swiftness as a road bike. Embrace the exhilarating fusion of speed and durability as you unlock your gravel bike's true potential.