Ceramic BBright Shimano Bottom Bracket
$199.90 AUD - $233.90 AUD
- Improved sealing structure
- Integrated design to fit Shimano/FSA 24mm cranks, no additional adapter required
- Integrated seal and pre-assembled
- ABEC 7 standard alloy steel bearing races
- Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls - highest precision in the market
- Pre-lubricated with HSC Ceramic Grease and sealed.
- Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
- Light touch Dual lip rubber seals for a better protection
- 106 g
BBright standard frame (non-thread) with shell ID 46mm, width 79mm, such as Cervélo BBright frames.
24mm spindle cranks, e.g. Shimano Dura Ace, Shimano Ultegra, Shimano 105, Shimano Tiagra, FSA etc.
Gravel bike riders, the combination of our light touch rubber seals and HSC ceramic grease offers effectively combating the challenges posed by wet and dusty gravel racing conditions. Our ceramic bearings empower your gravel bike to perform with the same impressive swiftness as a road bike. Embrace the exhilarating fusion of speed and durability as you unlock your gravel bike's true potential.