Ceramic BBright Bottom Bracket
All our prices are in Australian dollars.
- Designed only for a standard BBright frame (79mm width) works with a BBright compatible 30mm crankset (not a BB30 standard crankset)
- Integrated seal and pre-assembled HSC ceramic bearings
- ABEC 7 standard alloy steel bearing races
- Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls - highest precision in the market
- Kluber grease
- Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
- Light touch Dual lip rubber seals for a better protection
- 79 g
- BBright standard frame (non-thread) with shell ID 46mm, width 79mm
- BBright compatible 30mm spindle cranksets, i.e. SRAM S900"BB30", SRAM S950"BB30", SRAM S975 (power meters), SRAM Red 22 Quarq power meter, SRAM Force 22; FSA K- force Light, FSA SL-K Light, FSA BBright; Rotor 3D+, Tune BBright etc.