Ceramic BB95 MTB Bottom Bracket
All our prices are in Australian dollars.
- Super light system for MTB, no extra weight sacrifice for the BB cups
- ABEC 7 standard alloy steel bearing races
- Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls - highest precision in the market
- Kluber grease
- Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
- Heavy duty dual Lip seals ready for any tough situtations
- 38g for Shimano crank
- 45g for SRAM GXP crank
- 2 x HSC hybrid ceramic bearings with heavy duty rubber seals,
- 2 x plastic dust shields
- BB95 standard frame (bearings directly pressed into the frame) with shell ID 37mm, width 95mm
i.e. Trek Superfly, Trek Fuel Ex frames etc.
- Shimano Deore XT, XTR etc 24 mm spindle cranks
SRAM,Truvativ GXP Cranks (HSC SRAM adapter included)