Ceramic BB90 Road Bottom Bracket
All our prices are in Australian dollars.
- BB90 system is first introduced by Trek
- Super light system, no extra weight sacrifice for the BB cups
- ABEC 7 standard alloy steel bearing races
- Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls - highest precision in the market
- Kluber grease
- Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
- Light touch rubber seals - super smoothness
- 38g for Shimano crank
- 45g for SRAM GXP crank
- 2 x HSC hybrid ceramic bearings, 2 x plastic dust shields
- BB90 standard frame (bearings directly pressed into the frame) with shell ID 37mm, width 90mm
i.e. Trek Madone series, Trek Madone series,Trek Madone series, Trek Domane, Trek Speed Concept series, Trek Cronus CX Ultimate frames; Willier Cento frames etc.
- Dura Ace 9100, Dura Ace 9000, Dura Ace Di2 (7900), Dura Ace (7900/7800), Ultegra 6800, Ultegra Di,Ultegra (6700/6600), Ultegra SL, 105 10 (5600/5700), Shimano Compact, FSA Gossamer etc, 24mm spindle cranks
SRAM Rival/Force/Red and Bontrager GXP Cranks (HSC SRAM adapter included)