Ceramic BB42 (BB30 Shimano/SRAM) Bottom Bracket MTB
$15.00 AUD - $149.00 AUD
BB30 Shimano/SRAM Ceramic Bottom Bracket
Cannondale introduced the BB30 standard in 2006. It is aiming to increase the pedalling efficiency by decreasing the distance between the pedals - decreased Q-factor.
BB30’s bottom bracket bearings fit inside of the frame bottom bracket shell directly requires the shell ID 42mm and the width 68mm.With a need to install a Shimano 24mm/SRAM GXP 22-24mm spindle crankset into the BB30 frame, it will require this BB42 (BB30-24) ceramic bottom bracket for the conversion. BB42 (BB30-24) provides the BB30 standard cup to fit the bottom bracket shell, in the meantime, accommodates the Shimano 24mm/ SRAM GXP 22-24mm spindle cranks.
- Brand new designed CNC cups with lighter weight and more strength
- ABEC 7 standard alloy steel bearing races
- Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls - highest precision in the market
- Kluber grease
- Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
- Heavy duty rubber seals - extra protection
- 91 g
- BB30 standard frame (bearings directly pressed into the frame) with shell ID 42mm, width 73mm
e.g. Cannondale,BMC SLR01,BMC RM01 etc.
- Shimano 24mm spindle MTB cranks;
- SRAM GXP 22-24mm spindle MTB cranks