Ceramic BB42 (BB30 Shimano/SRAM) Bottom Bracket MTB
$158.90 AUD - $192.90 AUD
BB30 Shimano/SRAM Ceramic Bottom Bracket
Cannondale introduced the BB30 standard in 2006. It is aiming to increase the pedalling efficiency by decreasing the distance between the pedals - decreased Q-factor.
BB30’s bottom bracket bearings fit inside of the frame bottom bracket shell directly requires the shell ID 42mm and the width 68mm.With a need to install a Shimano 24mm/SRAM GXP 22-24mm spindle crankset into the BB30 frame, it will require this BB42 (BB30-24) ceramic bottom bracket for the conversion. BB42 (BB30-24) provides the BB30 standard cup to fit the bottom bracket shell, in the meantime, accommodates the Shimano 24mm/ SRAM GXP 22-24mm spindle cranks.
- Brand new designed CNC cups with lighter weight and more strength
- ABEC 7 standard alloy steel bearing races
- Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls - highest precision in the market
- Pre-lubricated with HSC Ceramic Grease and sealed.
- Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
- Heavy duty rubber seals - extra protection
- 91 g
- BB30 standard frame (bearings directly pressed into the frame) with shell ID 42mm, width 73mm
e.g. Cannondale,BMC SLR01,BMC RM01 etc.
- Shimano MTB 24mm spindle cranks e.g. Shimano XTR, Shimano Deore XT, Shimano SLX, Shimano Deore, Shimano Saint, Shimano Zee etc.
- SRAM GXP 22-24mm spindle MTB cranks
Gravel bike riders, the combination of our light touch rubber seals and HSC ceramic grease offers effectively combating the challenges posed by wet and dusty gravel racing conditions. Our ceramic bearings empower your gravel bike to perform with the same impressive swiftness as a road bike. Embrace the exhilarating fusion of speed and durability as you unlock your gravel bike's true potential.