Ceramic BB42 (BB30 Shimano/SRAM) Bottom Bracket Road
$158.90 AUD - $192.90 AUD
Convert BB30 frame to accept Shimano 24mm or SRAM GXP 22-24mm Cranks
- Brand new designed CNC cups with lighter weight and more strength
- ABEC 7 standard alloy steel bearing races
- Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls - highest precision in the market
- Pre-lubricated with HSC Ceramic Grease and sealed.
- Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
- Light touch rubber seals - super smoothness
- 91 g
- BB30 standard frame (bearings directly pressed into the frame) with shell ID 42mm, width 68mm
i.e. Cannondale,BMC SLR01,BMC RM01 etc.
24mm spindle cranks, e.g. Shimano Dura Ace, Shimano Ultegra, Shimano 105, Shimano Tiagra, FSA etc.
- SRAM GXP 22-24mm spindle cranks
Gravel bike riders, the combination of our light touch rubber seals and HSC ceramic grease offers effectively combating the challenges posed by wet and dusty gravel racing conditions. Our ceramic bearings empower your gravel bike to perform with the same impressive swiftness as a road bike. Embrace the exhilarating fusion of speed and durability as you unlock your gravel bike's true potential.