Ceramic BB30a-24 Bottom Bracket
$15.00 AUD - $160.00 AUD
BB30a-24 Ceramic Bottom Bracket for Shimano Cranks
Cannondale BB30A bottom bracket system applies a 73mm wide bottom bracket shell with inner diameter 42mm. The BB30A system is very similar to the BB30 standard but the frame bottom bracket shell is 5mm wider on the non-drive side. If you are aiming to run a 24mm Shimano or 22-24mm SRAM GXP spindle crankset on a BB30A frame shell, you will need this BB30A-24 bottom bracket for the conversion.
- Brand new designed CNC cups with lighter weight and more strength
- ABEC 7 standard alloy steel bearing races
- Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls - highest precision in the market
- Kluber grease
- Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
- Light touch rubber seals - super smoothness
- 91g for Shimano crank
- 94g for SRAM GXP crank
- Cannondale BB30a standard frame (bearings directly pressed into the frame) with shell ID 42mm, width 73mm. i.e. CAAD12, CAADX 2017, Synapse 2014 onward.
- 24mm spindle cranks, e.g. Shimano Dura Ace, Shimano Ultegra, Shimano 105, Shimano Tiagra, FSA etc.
SRAM Rival/Force/Red, Truvativ and Bontrager GXP 22-24mm cranks (HSC GXP adapter included)