Ceramic BB30 Bottom Bracket MTB
$15.00 AUD - $139.00 AUD
BB30 Ceramic Bottom Bracket MTB
Cannondale introduced the BB30 standard in 2006. It is aiming to increase the pedalling efficiency by decreasing the distance between the pedals - decreased Q-factor.
With a larger 30mm spindle diameter it improves the crank stiffness, in the meantime, reduces the twisting to conserve the energy more efficiently.BB30’s bottom bracket bearings fit inside of the frame bottom bracket shell directly requires the shell ID 42mm and the width 68mm/73mm.
- Fully compatible with BB30 system
- ABEC 7 standard alloy steel bearing races
- Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls - highest precision in the market
- Kluber grease
- Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
- Heavy duty rubber seals - extra protection
- 54 g
- 2 x HSC hybrid ceramic bearings, 2 x dust shields, 2 x circlips and 1 x wave spacer
- BB30 standard frame (bearings directly pressed into the frame) with shell ID 42mm, width 73mm (MTB)
e.g. Cannondale,BMC SLR01,BMC RM01 etc.
- BB30 cranks with spindle diameter 30mm