SUWADA Small Hand Nail Nipper (Since 1926)
$169.00 AUD - $447.00 AUD Sold out
SUWADA Small Hand/Kid Nail Nipper
SUWADA Blacksmith Works is located in the city of Sanjo, Niigata Prefecture, Japan, a place long known as one of the world’s leading production centres for high-end cutlery. In 1926, the founder, Shukusaburo Kobayashi, began manufacturing kuikiri (end-cut pliers), for carpenters in response to surging demand for new housing in the wake of the Great Kanto Earthquake of 1923.
- Metalworking has flourished in Sanjo, Japan for over 400 years
- Inherits the spirit and long tradition of katana (sword) making
- Limited number of SUWADA nail nippers have been made each year
- SUWADA nail nippers use Japanese-made high-carbon stainless steel
- Only the finest 30% of the forged steel is selected for the next stage of manufacturing the nail nippers.
- 50 steps of making one piece nail nipper including 30 steps in polishing alone
- Absolutely no gap between the facing blades when closed the nipper
- Wide open, ultra-sharp blade suits tough nails and ingrown nails, no filing necessary
- Ergonomic nail nipper design, easy to cut, good grip, exquisite and high-quality packaging, perfect for gifting or self-use.
- Smooth cut, NO pain for kids, NO filing required, suitable for small hands
- Round blade tip to avoid injury to finger or skin
- Featured in perfectly joined blades with the perfect cutting result
- 100% handcrafted in Japan since 1926
- Each product is unique by hand crafted
- High-Carbon stainless steel smelted in Japan
- A metal case for safe storage
SUWADA Nail Nipper Hand Classic Specifics
- Length (approx): 105mm
- Jaw opening (approx): 17mm
- Blade length (approx): 10mm
- Weight (approx): 85g
- Material: High-Carbon stainless steel smelted in Japan
Note: Due to hygiene reason, the SUWADA nail nipper cannot be returned if you change your mind. However, it will be covered by our warranty against defects. Thank you for your understanding
Gravel bike riders, the combination of our light touch rubber seals and HSC ceramic grease offers effectively combating the challenges posed by wet and dusty gravel racing conditions. Our ceramic bearings empower your gravel bike to perform with the same impressive swiftness as a road bike. Embrace the exhilarating fusion of speed and durability as you unlock your gravel bike's true potential.