SUWADA Nail Nipper Foot Classic (Since 1926)
$139.00 AUD On sale
SUWADA Nail Nipper Foot Classic
SUWADA Blacksmith Works is located in the city of Sanjo, Niigata Prefecture, Japan, a place long known as one of the world’s leading production centres for high-end cutlery. In 1926, the founder, Shukusaburo Kobayashi, began manufacturing kuikiri (end-cut pliers), for carpenters in response to surging demand for new housing in the wake of the Great Kanto Earthquake of 1923.
- Metalworking has flourished in Sanjo, Japan for over 400 years
- Inherits the spirit and long tradition of katana (sword) making
- Limited number of nippers have been made each year
- Japanese-made high-carbon stainless steel
- Only finest 30% of the forged steel is selected for the next stage of manufacture
- 50 steps of making one piece including 30 steps in polishing alone
- Absolutely no gap between the facing blades when closed
- Wide open, ultra-sharp blade suits tough nails and ingrown nails, no filing necessary
- Ergonomic, easy to cut, good grip, exquisite and high quality packaging, perfect for gifting or self-use.
SUWADA Foot Nail Nipper is specially designed for caring your toenails.
It has a unique straight blade which helps prevent the occurrence of ingrown toenails, and its wide-open blade makes it easy to cut very thick toenails and to remove any dirt between blades.
Ingrown toenails are a common cause of foot pain. It is recommended that you cut your toenails straight across and avoid cutting nails into a curved shape. SUWADA Foot Nail Nipper enables straight cutting as well as square edge cutting to help prevent or improve the condition of ingrown toenails.- 100% handcrafted in Japan
- Each product is unique
- Designed for foot care
- High-Carbon stainless steel smelted in Japan
- Featured in perfectly joined blades with extreme sharpness
- Straight blade prevents ingrown toenails
- Metal case for a safe storage
- Length (approx): 120mm
- Jaw opening (approx): 20mm
- Blade length (approx): 14mm
- Weight (approx): 85g
- Material: High Carbon stainless steel smelted in Japan
Note: Due to the hygiene reason, the nipper cannot be returned if you change your mind. However, it will be covered by our warranty against defects. Thank you for your understanding