Ceramic BB90 Road Bottom Bracket
All our prices are in Australian dollars.
- BB90 system is first introduced by Trek
- Super light system, no extra weight sacrifice for the BB cups
- ABEC 7 standard alloy steel bearing races
- Grade 3 Si3N4 ceramic balls - highest precision in the market
- Kluber grease
- Specially designed Nylon bearing retainer for more shock absorbing and less friction
- Light touch rubber seals - super smoothness
- 38g for Shimano crank
- 45g for SRAM GXP crank
- 2 x HSC hybrid ceramic bearings, 2 x plastic dust shields
- BB90 standard frame (bearings directly pressed into the frame) with shell ID 37mm, width 90mm
i.e. Trek Madone 7 series,Trek Madone 6 serie,Trek Madone 5 series,Trek Madone 4 series,Trek Domane 6 series,Trek Domane 4 series,Trek Speed Concept 9 series,Trek Cronus CX Ultimate frames; Willier Cento 1 frames etc.
- Dura Ace 9100, Dura Ace 9000, Dura Ace Di2 (7900), Dura Ace (7900/7800), Ultegra 6800, Ultegra Di,Ultegra (6700/6600), Ultegra SL, 105 10 (5600/5700), Shimano Compact, FSA Gossamer etc, 24mm spindle cranks
SRAM Rival/Force/Red and Bontrager GXP Cranks (HSC SRAM adapter included)