Skating/Streetludge Ceramic Bearing
All our prices are in Australian dollars.
Super smooth! The fastest skate bearings ever!
The very same bearing used on the Jet Luge cowboys Jet Powered Luge and his very own competition streetluge.
These bearings have taken the cowboy to many wins on the Australian Circuit.
If considering the expense of 3-4 times changing your normal steel bearings, it is not expensive at all!
Come on mates, grab one today and you will see you friends far behind you for the next few years!
- Dimension: 8x22x7mm (608) or 10x22x6mm (6900)
- Races: ABEC 7 Chrome Steel
- Balls: G3 Si3N4 Ceramic Balls
- Cage: Nylon
- Seals: Non-contact Rubber Seals
- Pre-Lubricated with Kluber grease
- Suitable for skateboard (1 set, 8 ceramic bearings)
inline skating (2 sets, 16 ceramic bearings)